Terms and Conditions
Welcome to OurHoaSite. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
relation to this website and your access to and use of this website, its tools and services. Please read these terms of service
carefully before accessing or using this website. By using or accessing this website, tools and services you agree to be legally
bound by these terms of service.
The term "OurHoaSite" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not
be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to,
the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged
on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we review or endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for any content of the
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Illinois.
The term "Administrator" or "admin" or "you" refers to the user who will be maintaining the data for the said property. In addition
- The admin will be responsible for entering and updating all data specific to their property. This includes (but is not limited to): Links, Service Contacts, Board of Directors, News articles, Property information, etc.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of "OurHoaSite". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
- The admin will seek any necessary approval (if needed) before publishing links to external websites, board member information, property management information, service contact information, etc.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the content of your OurHoaSite pages, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your OurHoaSite pages.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "OurHoaSite" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
OurHoaSite agrees to provide you (the Admin and site visitors) with a free, 30 day trial period. During this time,
if you agree to enter into an agreement with OurHoaSite, payment must be received (by means of check or money order)
before the 30 day trial expires. Other billing agreements include:
- You will not receive a bill via the U.S. mail.
- All notifications of pending site expiration and request of payment will be emailed to the Admin's email address as provided upon initial registration.
- Receipt of payment enters a one year agreement between OurHoaSite and you.
- One year agreement begins on the date we receive payment and lasts for duration of 365 days (or one year).
- Payment is to be made annually.
- Unless otherwise noted by a "Partnership" agreement between OurHoaSite and a property management company (where said company owns multiple property sites within the OurHoaSite system), full payment, in the amount of $249 per property, per year must be received to extend the agreement by one year.
Account Cancellation and Termination
You agree that OurHoaSite may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your OurHoaSite account,
and possibly even ban your OurHoaSite membership. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- Non payment,
- violation of the Terms of Service agreement,
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- discontinuance or material modification to the Service,
- unexpected technical issues or problems,
- extended periods of inactivity,
- forces of nature and
- use of any illegal, stolen, or fraudulent form of payment. OurHoaSite shall not be liable to you or any third-party
for any termination of your account, any lost files, or access to the Service.
OurHoaSite will not be held responsible and/or liable for information that Admins choose to share through this service.
We strongly recommend that Admins exercise forethought and caution prior to disclosing any personal information (for example: names,
phone numbers, addresses, websites, email addresses, etc.) while using these services.
You will indemnify and hold harmless "OurHoaSite," its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers,
employees, successors, insurers, assigns, administrators and representatives from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys fees and costs) from any claim or demand
made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, violation of the Terms of Service by
you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or "OurHoaSite" User ID, of any intellectual property or
other right of any person or entity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. OurHoaSite EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- OurHoaSite MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITYTHAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OurHoaSite.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
Terms and Conditions Violations
If any violations of the Terms and Conditions are discovered, please report them immediately to